- Copyright and Plagiarism Statement
We take property rights very seriously. If you discover work that is posted without your permission, please notify us immediately so we can take it down.
When you Contact The Site
- When you submit an article to the Site, your name and email is recorded, along with other possible contact information such as postal address, phone/mobile number. For the majority of submissions only name and email will be needed. This helps us contact you for editorial suggestions related to your submission and to help us contact you for future article submissions.
- You are not required to provide contact information to us in order to view the Site. However, when you contact us directly, we may ask you to provide information including name, email, phone/mobile, and postal address. For the majority of contact you have with the Site, only name and email address will be needed.
- When you contact the Site, the Site will only use your information to respond to submissions correspondence initiated by you:
- This information will not be sold to anyone.
- This information will not be automatically added to our marketing/promotion email listserve, or any other listserve we may create, unless you give express permission to be added to such lists.
- If you are on a list and want to be removed, contact The Site and we will remove you from the list(s).
The Site’s Usage
- The Site monitors visits by country for statistics tracking. This information helps us analyze which articles are most popular among general readers, and by country. “The Site administrators” do not collect the individual usage data for visitors to the Site.
Effective Date: December 8th, 2013